TriTek Solutions specializes in the delivery of customized ECM solutions, providing a wide array of applications and utilities in addition to its extensive portfolio of business services. TriTek offers a suite of foundation software products that incorporate common, universal functionality. This allows focused implementation efforts specific to each customer's needs, significantly reducing the time and cost of implementing customized solutions.
Mash-up applications provide companies with the opportunity to rapidly adapt to changing business needs by integrating interface components that unlock diverse sources of information and functionality in the form of gadgets. Through the use of gadgets and mash-ups, users are empowered to create their own work environments without relying on IT departments. Business Process Management gadgets, which are developed through Pegasystems Internet Application Composer, extend BPM specific capabilities within a highly customizable environment.
TriTek has years of experience developing and implementing custom and pre-built gadgets on leading mash-up environments, including Pegasystems Internet Application Composer (IAC). Based on this knowledge of gadget capabilities and limitations, and expertise with Pegasystems solutions, TriTek has developed a series of services and collection of pre-built gadgets to increase time to production.
Gadgets & Mash-up Solutions
TriTek has created five IAC-compatible gadgets based on its extensive experience implementing custom Business Process Management and Enterprise Content Management solutions for customers across a variety of industries. Any or all of these gadgets can be deployed to internal users’ portals and mash-ups or, if appropriate, to external-facing websites and applications.
- Calendar: Chronological view of a user’s worklist and/or a view of a workbasket. Assignments are displayed with Service Level Agreements (SLAs) based on their goal and deadline. Color codes are displayed to visualize the urgency of work items with regards to priority and due date. By clicking on items from the user’s work basket, work objects are launched in the same manner that they are opened from a worklist. TriTek’s Calendar gadget can even integrate third-party content; from a Google calendar, for example.
- Create Work: Manually create work items and launch workflows within PegaRULES Process Commander.
- Content Viewer: view documents and images stored in a third-party ECM system with this portable, PRPC-compatible and integrated viewer.
- Indexing: View and index documents, committing metadata directly to a designated content repository and, configurably, launching PRPC workflows.
- Reporting: Display various user-specific or system-wide productivity reports through the use of summary views with visualizations. User reports are presented by user and by date, with the ability to drill down to specific users, dates or work types.
TriTek’s IAC Mash-up Framework
To integrate these pre-built gadgets, TriTek has developed a unique mash-up, which provides a highly configurable and easily integrated layer of communication between the different UI components. For example, selecting a category on a business user’s work basket report in the Reporting gadget will launch the Calendar gadget to display all upcoming tasks for the selected work basket.
Custom gadgets and mash-ups based on unique customer requirements, such as interaction with internal systems or line of business specific applications, are also available through TriTek’s IAC mash-up framework.